Cosmetic or Aesthetic plastic surgery is available for nearly every part of the body. The techniques are well established and well understood by plastic surgeons who have gained specialist GMC registration in the UK.
Having treatment in hospitals and clinics with experience in caring for plastic surgery patients is also critically important to achieving success and satsfaction with the results of surgery.
Good communication and rapport between patient and surgeon is the key to achieving your goals. Mr Harley consults with each of his patients in person before and after each operation. Every patient is unique in their wishes and objectives and each operation must be discussed and planned carefully so that the objectives and limitations of the surgery are well understood.
Having cosmetic surgery is a big step emotionally and there is also a lot of information to consider. In addition, there may be different options for treatment. Before making the decision to have surgery, it is important for patients to have time to reflect and to ask further questions; Mr Harley is always pleased to have further clinic visits or correspondence without obligation.
Changing the appearance of your breasts
• Breast Enlargement - Breast implants
• Breast Uplift - Mastopexy
• Breast Reduction
• Male Breast correction - Gynaecomastia
Rejuvenating your face
• Eye bag removal - Blepharoplasty
• Facelift, Brow lift, Lip Lift
• Ear correction - pinnaplasty
• Earlobe correction - split earlobe, stretched earlobe, earlobe reduction
• Nose reshaping - rhinoplasty, non surgical nose reshaping
• Lines and wrinkles - botox, injectable fillers
Contouring your body and limbs
• Tummy Tuck - Abdominoplasty
• Arm Lift
• Thigh Lift
• Liposuction and Body contouring
Treating blemishes and lesions of the skin
• Removal of skin lesions - moles, skin tags, warts, skin cancer
• Removal of lumpy lesions - cysts, lipomas
• Release of tight scars (previous injuries or burns)
• Improving unsightly scars
• Treating Keloid and Hypertrophic Scars